Harland and I just got back from being on the road for a couple days. We left Thursday afternoon and returned home this evening (Saturday). As usual, we had some adventures including, but not limited to:
- a cabin where the running water decided not to run the night we arrived
- homemade pies being baked in a restaurant
- remnants of the Sante Fe Trail
- large herds of bison and elk
- watching as peppernuts are made
What are peppernuts you ask? We didn’t know either, but we learned all about them, and you will too.